Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
Timeline Editing in Nuke Studio and Hiero
Nuke Studio's timeline is designed to provide shot management, conform, and playback capabilities for people creating visual effects and delivers visual effects sequences without resorting to other third party applications. These are the topics covered:
• Using Tags tells you how to quickly sort or filter source clips and shots for better visibility, organization, and export.
• Viewing Metadata describes how to examine extra clip data and filter your project to find the footage you need.
• Conforming Sequences describes the process of matching up the footage from a shoot with the required edit decisions to create a meaningful timeline.
• Managing Timelines describes the timeline interface and how to add and manage footage on timelines.
• Soft Effects tells you how to add real-time GPU effects to timeline shots.
• Create Comp explains the difference between comps and regular shots and how to create and manage them.
• Annotations allow you to add editorial comments to your timeline output, enabling collaborative work between Nuke Studio and other Nuke workstations.
• Timeline Editing Tools describes how you manipulate your shots directly in the timeline using a series of modal editorial tools that complement the Multi Tool.
• Versions and Snapshots describes how to record the different states of your workflow as you progress using versions and snapshots.
• Exporting from Nuke Studio deals primarily with Nuke Studio's shot management and export functionality when you're farming out shots or sequences to other artists. It also deals with presets, which dictate how Create Comp passes data between the Timeline and Compositing environments.
Sorry you didn't find this helpful
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thanks for your feedback.
If you can't find what you're looking for or you have a workflow question, please try Foundry Support.
If you have any thoughts on how we can improve our learning content, please email the Documentation team using the button below.
Thanks for taking time to give us feedback.