Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
Making Text Dynamic
You can create text items that reference images, 2D artwork or 3D objects. The text items can be set to update automatically if those items change, saving you from doing it manually.
In this video:
• Create a text item.
• In the properties for your text item, click the Dynamic button.
• Drag to pick on any items in the workspace.
• Colorway updates the information in the text box depending on which item you referenced. If the item is updated, the changes are reflected in the text box.
• Change the Property of what is referenced, whether it's the whole item or sheet.
• Change the Precision if the item contains numbers.
• Hide the extension if the file contains an extension.
Sorry you didn't find this helpful
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thanks for your feedback.
If you can't find what you're looking for or you have a workflow question, please try Foundry Support.
If you have any thoughts on how we can improve our learning content, please email the Documentation team using the button below.
Thanks for taking time to give us feedback.