Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
The most commonly used keyboard shortcuts and notifications are displayed in the Hints bar at the bottom of the interface.
To show the Hints bar, go to View > Hints Bar.
This video shows how to display tooltips and the status bar.
In the video:
• Expand the menus to see more icons by clicking the arrows and hover over icons to display tooltips.
• Go to View > Hints bar to enable/disable the Hints bar.
Note: The first 5 times a tool in Colorway is used, a hint for that tool is displayed automatically.
Tip: Click the button to toggle hints on or off at any time. You can also click and drag this icon onto any menu or item to reveal its tooltip.
The Help Menu
The Help menu provides links to useful information:
• Colorway Website
• Colorway Documentation
• Colorway Community Forum (useful if you have a question or feedback)
• Copyright Information
• License (check or change your license)
• Check for updates (requires an internet connection)
• About Colorway (includes version information)
Sorry you didn't find this helpful
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thanks for your feedback.
If you can't find what you're looking for or you have a workflow question, please try Foundry Support.
If you have any thoughts on how we can improve our learning content, please email the Documentation team using the button below.
Thanks for taking time to give us feedback.