Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
This video presents how to link items so that one change made to one item is reflected on all linked items automatically.
In the video:
• To link items:
- Click an item and navigate to Items > Linked Items.
- In the Linked Items dialog, press the + (plus) button. This creates a Linked group 1.
- You can rename the group by double-clicking its name.
- To add other items to this group, select another item and in the Linked Items dialog, click Add Selected.
Note: All items sharing the same properties (color, tint, textures) are also linked together.
• To unlink items:
- In the Linked Items dialog, hover over the item to be removed and press the - (minus) button.
• To remove linked group:
- In the Linked Items dialog, select the group to be removed and at the bottom of the Linked Items dialog press the - (minus) button.
Sorry you didn't find this helpful
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thanks for your feedback.
If you can't find what you're looking for or you have a workflow question, please try Foundry Support.
If you have any thoughts on how we can improve our learning content, please email the Documentation team using the button below.
Thanks for taking time to give us feedback.