Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
Selecting a Variant per Variation
This video shows you how to update variants within variations.
In the video:
• In the Variations tab, you may have several variations with the same object but the object can be presented in different views.
• To change the variant of an object in a variation:
- Select an object, open the Variants tab and select a .dci item.
- Refresh the variation by clicking the Update selected variation button.
- You can apply this change to all variations by clicking the Update selected variation button for each variation.
Note: The size and position of the item on the sheet change for all variations.
The variants used are updated on the Contact sheet.
Tip: Hold Shift + click and drag left or right to switch between variants.
Sorry you didn't find this helpful
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thanks for your feedback.
If you can't find what you're looking for or you have a workflow question, please try Foundry Support.
If you have any thoughts on how we can improve our learning content, please email the Documentation team using the button below.
Thanks for taking time to give us feedback.