Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
Using the Colorway for Modo Kit
The Colorway for Modo Kit provides a set of powerful tools that simplify the process of generating DCI images for Colorway. Once the kit has been installed, you may want to create a layout in Modo that suits your preferred workflow.
In the video:
• For quick access, you can star the layouts that you need in your workflow.
• In the Colorway tab, you can add tabs to the lower panel using the + button. Choose Application > Custom View > Colorway to add the options for customising how Colorway treats the 3D objects.
• You can set edit permissions on parts and lights.
• There's a list of camera views in the Views tab. Each view renders as a separate DCI item (editable in Colorway).
• There are advanced render settings, including creating a Colorway project straight from the Colorway for Modo Kit.
• The Colorway button provides access to a range of features, including tagging of materials, lights, and cameras.
• You can render a scene for Colorway, which is also accessed through the menu in Render > Colorway > Render Scene for Colorway. Render settings include material tagging and enabling refraction and reflection (for metal and glass surfaces).
• DCI's can be automatically saved for every camera view. The camera name is appended to a given name.