Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
You can consolidate all sheets of your project and multiple variations into a single, compressed PDF document. Export directly from the Item Tree and export all sheets, current sheet or select multiple sheets using the Shift key.
In the video:
• You can export the selected sheet, current sheet, or the entire project.
• Use either File > Export, or use the export button under the list of sheets in the Item Tree.
• The export dialog provides a range of customization options such as optional attribute tags and whether to export to single .pdf or multiple .pdfs.
Exporting a Sheet as a PNG
This video shows you how to export your sheet as a .png file.
In the video:
• To make the background image transparent for export:
|1.||Select the sheet|
|2.||In the Display tab in the right dock, disable Background.|
The background of the sheet will be transparent when exported.
• To export all variations of a sheet:
|1.||Click the sheet in the Item Tree|
|2.||Click the Export button at the bottom of the panel, and click Export current sheet....|
The Export dialog is displayed.
|3.||Set Project Export State to Stored Variations, the Export Type to Flattened, choose an Output Folder, and set the Output Format to *.png.|
The variations are exported into separate .png files.