Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I write a new procedure?"
These pages guide you through installation and licensing to the point where you have the application in front of you and are ready to start work. After installation, all applications are run from either desktop icons, the browser, or from the command line using arguments.
Note: The instructions contained in these pages cover installing Nuke, because Hiero is part of the Nuke bundle and cannot be installed separately.
Tip: For an overview of the documentation and quick access to the main topics, go to Hiero Home.
Qualified Operating Systems
• Windows 7 64-bit
• Windows 10 64-bit
Note: Other operating systems may work, but have not been fully tested.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
• x86-64 processor, such as Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon, with SSE3 instruction set support (or newer).
• 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files.
• At least 8 GB of RAM.
• Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color.
• Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0 (minimum requirement).
• To enable optional GPU acceleration of Viewer processing, you need OpenGL 2.0 with support for floating point textures and GLSL.
• R3D Rocket cards require the Rocket Driver 18.104.22.168 and Firmware 22.214.171.124 or later.
Note: To avoid graphical problems, such as text disappearing in the Viewer, it is important to keep your graphics card drivers up-to-date. Driver updates can be obtained from the websites of the graphics card manufacturers (for example, www.nvidia.com and support.amd.com).
Sorry you didn't find this helpful
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thanks for your feedback.
If you can't find what you're looking for or you have a workflow question, please try Foundry Support.
If you have any thoughts on how we can improve our learning content, please email the Documentation team using the button below.
Thanks for taking time to give us feedback.