19. Using a Backdrop node & color-coding nodes
This video shows how to organize and rearrange a project's node graph by creating Backdrop nodes and applying colors to nodes.
In the video:
• In the Node Graph tab, create a Backdrop node by pressing Tab, typing B, A and C, then choosing the Backdrop entry from the node creation menu.
• Click on the bottom right corner and drag to resize the Backdrop.
• Double-click the bar at the top of the Backdrop to edit its properties.
• Ctrl+click on the Backdrop node to move it along with any nodes placed within it.
• Select a node and choose a color from the Colors menu of the Node Graph tab to apply the chosen color to the selected node.