1. Katana 3.0: Course Introduction
Matt Barker of Intraware introduces Katana 3.0 and talks about the course.
In the Video:
• Matt introduces himself and the contents of the course.
• The course is ideal for new users, or users with experience with other software such as Maya.
• Matt will be using a reusable template.
• Katana 3 introduces a brand new viewer, the Hydra Viewer, based on Pixar's USD technology.
• The Hydra Viewer has dramatically improved viewer performance.
• Katana now comes with 3Delight ready installed.
• Additional improvements include UI enhancements and a significant performance increase.