As scripts grow in complexity and are worked on by several people, it becomes increasingly important to organize them in a clear and meaningful way. These pages teach you how to:
• display information about your Nuke script. See Displaying Script Information.
• find and replace all or part of file names or file paths in any node with file or proxy controls. See File Name Search and Replace.
• group nodes in the Node Graph using the Backdrop node or the Group node. See Grouping Nodes in the Node Graph.
• add notes to the Node Graph. See Adding Notes to the Node Graph.
• use the Precomp node to save a subset of the node tree as a separate .nk script, render the output of this saved script, and read the rendered output back into the main comp as a single image input. See Using the Precomp Node.
• use the LiveGroup node, which combines the power of groups and precomps with the utility of gizmos. See Using the LiveGroup Node.